HP Photosmart printers are made for printing high-quality photographs from digital files. With built-in card readers plus a USB port, later types of the Photosmart printer series don't even demand a computer to print. The printer driver is the software that tells your main system how to talk with the printer. The driving force is critical to use the printer. Keep to the steps below to put in an HP Photosmart printer driver.
1. Insert the goods CD that was included with the HP PhotoSmart printer. Whether or not this doesn't load automatically, navigate to My Computer > CD Drive and double-click the HP CD icon.
2. Keep to the on-screen instructions to set up the HP Photosmart printer driver and another software included for the CD to improve printer functionality.
3. Download the motive force from the HP support website (see Resources below). Without the CD, you'll be able to download the printer driver in the HP site.
4. Navigate to HP support and say hello to the PhotoSmart model number. The model no . ought to be displayed on the printer itself as well as on any documentation that came with it.
5. Download the printer driver for a desktop and double click to setup it. Your HP PhotoSmart printer should be ready to use.